Jess O’Reilly began working as a sexuality counsellor in 2001 and she has never looked back! Her PhD studies involved the development of training programs in sex education for teachers and her education and undergraduate degrees focused on equity and sexual diversity.
Her training includes courses in counselling skills, healthy relationships, resolving sexual concerns, sex education, clinical sexology, sexual development, sex and disability, group therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Alongside her academic and television credits, Dr. Jess is also an accomplished author with three best-selling titles. Her latest, The New Sex Bible, has received rave reviews from professionals and clients alike and her first book Hot Sex Tips,Tricks and Licks is in its fourth print! Look for her monthly column in Post City or catch her on Tuesday mornings on Global TV’s The Morning Show, Wednesdays on 102.1 The Edge and Saturdays on PlayboyTV.
Dr. Jess’ work experience includes contracts with school boards, social services agencies, community health organizations and private corporations. A sought-after speaker, her sessions always attract a full-house at conferences and entertainment events alike.
Current and Past Clients/Partners Include:
- Young Presidents’ Organization (Czech Republic, Poland, Zurich, Istanbul & various chapters across North America)
- Astroglide (Biofilm)
- Community Living York South & York Support Services Network (Special Needs Youth)
- City of Toronto (Adapted and Integrated Services)
- City of Fort McMurray Sexual Health Information Line
- Wood Buffalo HIV/AIDS Society
- Toronto District School Board
- Desire Resort and Spa
- OISE/University of Toronto
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
- Toronto Sport and Social Club
- Alberta Community Council on HIV
- Superclubs (Hedonism II Resort)
- High Profile Brands