March 12, 2021
How to Break Up With A Friend
Dr. Shari Nicole, Psychologist and Key Consultant of Everyday Psychology, joins us to talk about the importance and challenge of adult friendships. We discuss cutoff culture, attachments styles, boosting confidence and more including answers to these common questions:
- How many friends do most people have?
- How do childhood experiences affect adult friendships?
- How do you know if a friendship is worth saving?
- How do you know that it’s time to break up with a friend?
- How do you go about breaking up with a friend?
- How do friendships affect intimate relationships?
- How do friendships differ according to gender?
- How can you be more confident in your friendships?
Please see here for a rough version of this transcript.
This podcast has been sponsored by Let’sGetChecked. Use code DRJESS to save at checkout!