August 7, 2020
Brandon Answers Your Sex & Relationship Questions
We’ve compiled some of your questions for Brandon and he weighs in sharing his personal experiences in response to the following:
- You’ve opened up about some heavy feelings on the podcast and talked about the benefits of being more vulnerable. How can I get my boyfriend to open up and be more vulnerable?
- My husband is often too tired for sex. When we have it, he’s full of energy, but I feel like he says no at least 50% of the time. Should I be worried?
- Last week, you said you have no game and that you would never have gotten together with Jess if it had been up to you. I don’t want to let my moment pass me by, so how do I work on my game and my confidence. You’ve also talked about how your confidence has increased over time, so any tips would help.
- My GF listens to your podcast and follows Dr. Jess. She wants to follow in her footsteps, but the idea of her talking about sex with strangers and travelling all around the world doesn’t feel great for me. I don’t want to hold her back. How do I get over it?
- Can you explain why men want to have anal sex so badly? Like what’s the appeal?
- You talked about a toy called the Pivot, but you didn’t describe what it feels like. Can you elaborate?
- How curious are you about Jess’ past? I know you’ve been together a while, but lately I’m more curious about my wife’s past and specifically why she had one night stands. Should I be so curious or just get over it?