April 17, 2020
Can Conflict Save Your Relationship?
Do you avoid or lean into conflict? Do you fight to win or fight to understand? Do you speak up when you’re unhappy? This week, CrisMarie Campbell and Susan Clarke of Thrive! Inc. join Jess and Brandon to talk about the upside of conflict. They discuss:
- How to start difficult conversations
- Three questions to ask yourself when you’re fighting (or about to engage in conflict)
- How to cultivate better listening skills
- Why you don’t always need to arrive at compromise or a resolution
- The challenge of emotional differentiation
- The connection between conflict and passion
- The 5-5-5 approach to tackling tough topics
Follow CrisMarie & Susan on Instagram and Facebook. Check out their books, The Beauty of Conflict for Couples & The Beauty of Conflict: Harnessing Your Team’s Competitive Advantage.