January 17, 2020
Amazing Anal & Prostate Play
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Author & Sex Educator Carlyle Jansen joins us to discuss anal sex, prostate pleasure and sex toys. Carlyle shares her insights and tips regarding:
- How to stimulate the perineal sponge
- The best toys for prostate pleasure
- The importance of butt plugs for anal sphincter relaxation
- Why you want to have Goldilocks poops
- The water-bottle butt technique
- The clock technique for the prostate
- The importance of your knuckles when it comes to your butt
- The relationship between “rest & digest” and pleasure
Be sure to catch “Conversations for Couples: Passion, Intimacy, Sex & More” with Jess & Brandon at Good For Her in Toronto on January 27th, 2020! Get your tickets here.
The following products were mentioned in today’s podcast:
To learn more about anal play, listen to Episode 72, “All About Anal” here.
If you’ve got questions or topic suggestions for the podcast, submit them here. As well, you can now record your messages for us! Please record your message/question in a quiet room and use your phone’s headphones with a built-in mic if possible.
And be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music & Stitcher!
This is a computer-generated rough transcript, so please excuse any typos. This podcast is an informational conversation and is not a substitute for medical, health or other professional advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the services of an appropriate professional should you have individual questions or concerns.