June 2, 2015
Job Posting: Brand Manager/Administrator
SexWithDrJess.com is hiring a part-time Brand Manager with the opportunity for growth into a full-time position.
- Management and curation of multiple digital media platforms
- Administration of correspondence, databases & general logistics
- Curation of blog content
- Coordination of website and SEO initiatives
- Development of graphics and presentations
- Recruitment, training and overseeing of interns & contract staff as needed
- Newsletter and promotional material curation
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings, public relation events and appearances
- Basic bookkeeping functions (e.g. invoicing, preparing expense reports)
- Negotiation and management of partnerships, sponsorships and contracts with third party brands
- Event coordination
- Personal executive assistant duties
- Thorough knowledge of digital media platforms. Photoshop/Illustrator, Prezi, WordPress and iMovie/Final Cut experience preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and a proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- 5 years work experience in business, administration and/or marketing.
- The ability to work independently, self-motivate and manage multiple projects to ensure on-time execution of project deliverables.
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Understanding of basic public relations functions.
If you’re passionate about helping others through empowerment and education, please send cover letter, resume & salary expectations to email@example.com. This job is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.