February 9, 2009
Sexy, No/Low-Cost Valentine’s Gifts
I know that it’s a “Hallmark” holiday and highly commercialized, but any excuse for real love and fun sex sounds good to me. So here are a few ideas for sexy gifts that won’t break the bank:
1. Print some sexy coupons for your partner to redeem at his/her leisure. Some ideas for sexy gifts include erotic massages using body parts other than your hands, finger sucking, a candlelit dinner in the nude, chocolate body painting, afternoon delight, a morning quickie, a bondage session and a tongue bath. If you’re being eco-friendly or cyber-geeky, you can send the coupons via email or facebook, but remember you can’t send your scent over the net. Though this idea is not new, these coupons are great for breaking the ice, initiating sexual activity and introducing new “moves” into your repertoire.
2. Create an erotic buffet and eat light finger foods off of your partner’s hot body. Try grapes, fruit preserves, cheeses, strawberries and of course, chocolate.
3. Forget about the trail of rose petals leading to the bedroom. Instead, create a trail of petals leading to the washer/dryer and take advantage of the heat and vibrations. (No partner required.)
4. Take sexy photos of yourself using your webcam and instead of pasting them to your facebook profile:), send them to your partner/crush.
5. Write an erotic story, letter or email describing (in graphic detail) a fantasy that includes your partner.
6. Dedicate one hour to touching, caressing, tickling, licking, kissing, sucking, blowing on, fondling and otherwise pleasing your partner’s body. Flip a condom to decide who goes first.
7. Create a journal of all the things you love about your partner. Be creative, appreciative and sexy! If you don’t have a partner, create a list for a friend, loved one or yourself.
8. Create a new sex position and name it after your partner as thanks for his/her loving touch.
9. Try out some new oral sex moves. I can’t describe them all in detail here, but I’ll offer some of their names as inspiration:
The Nose Job
The Ball Game
10. If you prefer the do-it- yourself method, set aside some alone time for a sexy shower/bubblebath and a long, slow, hot self-caress with music, candles and your favourite toys. Valentine’s Day provides a great excuse to vary your routine and expand your repertoire.
Please practice safer sex, have fun and spread the love!
Love your sex life.