Jess O'Reilly began working as a sexuality counsellor in 2001 and she has never looked back! Her PhD studies involved the development of training programs in sex education for teachers and her education and undergraduate degrees focused on equity and sexual diversity.
Her training includes courses in counselling skills, resolving sexual concerns, sex education, clinical sexology, sexual development, sex and disability, group therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Alongside her academic and television credits, Dr. Jess is also an accomplished writer and her first Hot Sex Tips, Tricks and Licks is already a best-seller. Her engaging and informative articles reach huge audiences through publication with iVillage (a site attracting over 30 million visitors per month), Pink and Teal, Eligible Magazine and Carnal Nation.
Dr. Jess' work experience includes contracts with school boards, social services agencies, community health organizations and private corporations. A sought-after speaker, her sessions always attract a full-house at conferences and entertainment events alike.
Current and Past Clients Include:
- Community Living York South & York Support Services Network (Special Needs Youth)
- City of Toronto (Adapted and Integrated Services)
- City of Fort McMurray Sexual Health Information Line
- Wood Buffalo HIV/AIDS Society
- Toronto District School Board
- Desire Resort and Spa
- OISE/University of Toronto
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
- Toronto Sport and Social Club
- Alberta Community Council on HIV
- Superclubs (Hedonism II Resort)